Academic Advisement

The Division of Health Sciences Student Center is located in SFB 202, SFB 204B, and 204C, serving all DHS majors and pre-majors including Community Health Sciences (also minors), Nursing, Social Work and Speech Pathology and Audiology.

Please contact the Division of Health Sciences Student Center at or call 775-682-5930.

It is recommended that students meet with their advisor at least once a semester for:

  • Class selection
  • Curriculum mapping
  • Progression to full major status
  • Declaring one of the DHS majors or minors
  • University academic policies and procedures
  • Probation and academic standing issues
  • Career information
  Skip Navigation Links.