Transcript of Record

Upon the written request of eligible students and the payment of proper fees, the Office of Admissions and Records issues official transcripts of the student's permanent records (refer to the Fees and Expenses section of this catalog for the university's statement on payment of accounts). Transcripts of record do not show grades or credit earned on work in progress until the respective semester or registration period officially closes. Transcript orders must be placed in advance to provide adequate time for processing.

  Skip Navigation Links.